Friday, 10 April 2015

Summer Investigation

Over this summer I will investigate:

  • The artists and writes that will inspire me for my final project
  • How they came up with their ideas and who influenced them for these ideas so then I will have more artists and writers for me to research
  • Read more comics that use historical context well so I will have more ideas and even more artists to look at
  • Make the use out of my holidays to lanzarote by doing some observational drawings to give ideas for scenery and hopefully visiting some museums or exhibitions while I am there.
I will record all of my findings at the end of the summer on a blog and i will create my own experiments from these findings and hopefully combine my information from the artists i look at with the drawings i do on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment